:: World Chess Challenge
1, 25.11.2006: Vladimir Kramnik - Deep
- Game 2, 27.11.2006: Deep Fritz - Vladimir Kramnik 1-0
- Game 3, 29.11.2006: Vladimir Kramnik - Deep Fritz 1/2
- Game 4, 01.12.2006: Deep Fritz - Vladimir Kramnik 1/2
- Game 5, 03.12.2006: Vladimir Kramnik - Deep Fritz 1/2
- Game 6, 05.12.2006: Deep Fritz - Vladimir Kramnik 1-0
- Total: Vladimir Kramnik - Deep Fritz 2.0 - 4.0
The World Chess Champion Vladimir Kramnik (Russia) fought against the world's leading chess computer program, Deep Fritz (Germany), and was defeated 4.0 - 2.0.
The highly anticipated duel took place from November 25 to December 5, 2006, in the Art and Exhibition Hall of the Federal Republic of Germany in Bonn.
RAG Aktiengesellschaft, the exclusive sponsor of World Chess Challenge 2006, made this top-caliber sports event possible with the patronage of Peer Steinbrück, the German Federal Finance Minister.
- View the games >>>
- Official website >>>
Last update by Webmaster: 05/12/2006 >>>